LG Optimus V trouble shooting

zonster9

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Im having trouble sending pictures from my phone.it keeps showing its sending but never sends.it shows that ring of timer if u know what i mean.i can recieve pics but cant sent them.never goes through or sends.i try reading the manual but nothing works.even settings i try playing with but nothing.does anyone hav or has had this problem?pm me please!! :)

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Could be the size of the pic... if you're trying to send it by text message... try compressing/lowering the image size before sending. It also helps to have a strong signal/connection to the network when sending.. if possible, try turning on wifi.

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a noob @ rooting my Optimus V vm670. I need sum help evry post, video & piece of info says I need 2 install gingerbreak apk v1.2. My issue is I DO NOT hv a CPU. I hv install frm unknown sources clicked & debugging according 2 instructions. Y wnt the 1st step download.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a noob @ rooting my Optimus V vm670. I need sum help evry post, video & piece of info says I need 2 install gingerbreak apk v1.2. My issue is I DO NOT hv a CPU. I hv install frm unknown sources clicked & debugging according 2 instructions. Y wnt the 1st step download.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

you need a pc to obtain root with gingerbreak... i used it when i rooted mine... and i think it only roots zv5 baseband and below... if youre running a newer v then it may be zv9... but either way, as long as you can get access to a pc, we can help you... (by we i mean the completely awesome ov community here at ac)... do you know someone who has a pc that wouldnt mind letting you use it to root?... as long as you read up and get a good grasp of what you need to do then it doesnt really take that long...
come to the ov forum... please, please, please, please, explore around and read, read, read... there is a great wealth of information here...
http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/
read the sticky(s) at the top of the thread... it will save you a ton of stress!... :)

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Naw u dnt need a computer to root the OV. Trust me, I know.

You have to first download ES File Explorer from Play/MARKET. This will allow you to install apks from local storage.

Then download Gingerbreak here: [App] [26.04.2011][v1.2] GingerBreak APK (root for GingerBread) - xda-developers. If you can't download try using Opera Mini.

Then just allow Unknown Sources, and open/install Gingerbreak with ES. Viola, rooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad