Lg stylo 4 going mute while on call

CANDIDAB80

Jun 17, 2019
Visit site
My LG Stylo 4 keeps muting me during calls. It usually happens about 30 seconds to 1 minute into a conversation. For some reason I'm suddenly muted and the other person on the line cannot hear me. There is nothing to alert me that I have gone mute -- I will usually be mid-sentence and just hear the other person say "hello? are you there?"

When I will take the phone away from my ear I see a little green pop up (I guess it's minimized the call). Once I click the green pop up the other person can hear me again.

I hear the other person perfectly well, but they cannot hear me.

I'd be so grateful for any suggestions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-18-21-07-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-18-21-07-26.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
But when the call suddenly mutes, can you tell if the screen has suddenly come on (even when it's still up against your ear)? (What I'm trying to figure out is if the screen is inappropriately turning on while you're on a call and the phone is up against your ear, making it more likely that the mute button is accidentally being pressed by your face.)

Another possibility is that you could somehow be initiating a conference call by accident. Look on page 68 of the manual to see how a conference call is made: https://www.sprint.com/content/dam/...ments/LG-Q710AL_SPR_UG_Web_EN_V1.0_180628.pdf

CANDIDAB80

Jun 17, 2019
Visit site
No it has not... today it went to a instant text screen while on a call and when i selected for it to go back to voice call a message came across phone and said unable to go to voice call at this time had to leave it on that screen and put them on speaker phone to finish the call.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord