LG V20 - Order/Shipping Discussion

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG v20 shipping confirmation

T-Mobile frequently releases early. Lucky dogs. I switched to them in March but there coverage would not work for me. Shame. We will be eagerly awaiting your thoughts and opinions. :D

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I can't do it. I'm on JOD. But trust me, I asked.

In the end it's probably a wash for me. When I switched to T-Mobile back in December, I got JOD just because of the guaranteed trade in value it offers since I get a lot of LG phones that tend to tumble in value. T-mobile basically saved me about $120 on my V10. It was selling for about $280 on Swappa back in August and I still owed $400 when I jumped to the Note 7.

Wait what? $280???!!!....I'm happy I got this phone on Tmobile now, will give it back when I'm ready and to think, I'm thinking of keeping it if it is a good one. No way....thanks for the heads up. I don't do alot of reselling phones. But I am thinking of outright buying my back ups and to have 2 phones from now on. One leased n one bought out.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Wait what? $280???!!!....I'm happy I got this phone on Tmobile now, will give it back when I'm ready and to think, I'm thinking of keeping it if it is a good one. No way....thanks for the heads up. I don't do alot of reselling phones. But I am thinking of outright buying my back ups and to have 2 phones from now on. One leased n one bought out.
Yep, the V10 are averaging around $260 now with some recent sales around $230. So prices have tumbled 55-60% from the $599 launch price on T-mobile 1 year ago.

Time will tell how the V20 holds up in value.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

I pre ordered from ATT last week and got a bit jealous when I seen OP. Not so much now, it looks to be a big tease and mind game wondering when it will arrive for you LOL

You should no longer have any words ....tmobile is truly shipping and some are even getting theirs today ........LOL

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Just got the confirmation ,my V20 will be delivered on Thurs Oct 20th!!! And I have regular ground shipping.

Screenshot_20161018-173240-picsay.jpg

Last edited:

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

Regular ground shipping here, no clue when it will reach me but I did get a tracking number. Still irritated that some people got free overnight and I had to pay for ground....boo

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site

Wow, major props to T Mobile. I'm too scared of their coverage, so i'm probably stuck waiting for verizon.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site

Anyone get shipping confirmation from at&t?

My guess is that we (AT&T customers) will start getting notifications next Monday the 24th as the email from them stated. T-Mobile pre-orders are ahead of us by a week so those are shipping now. I sure hope they ship early.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Looks like T-Mobile (some have received their devices already) and Verizon customers (oct 20th) will have their devices first...thinking at&t will ship on the standard date......

I'm curious if store employees ever have any advanced knowledge of these things. Last Monday (oct 10th)when I went to pre-order my V20 at ATT, I asked when they expected the phones to be available. He simply said "next week". Just wishful thinking probably, but just saying.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well, I know mine will be arriving next week. Time to order the tempered glass and case.

My first pre-order. Ooooooh, so exciting.
AT&T, please don't let me down.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site

Well, I know mine will be arriving next week. Time to order the tempered glass and case.

My first pre-order. Ooooooh, so exciting.
I just committed and brought me a charging dock and Case as well ....Going to att tomorrow to preorder mine....And Keep my Grenade 7 until then....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymousaga