List of typical fanboy comments

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Gentlemen and Ladies, the point of this thread is to ridicule hypothetical fanboys, not to accuse each other. This is a lighthearted Lounge thread and is not in the Phone Wars Forums for a reason. Please take the argument to the HTC or Samsung threads or somewhere else so we can go back to having fun. I'm not trying to be rude but there shouldn't be anything personal, offensive or defensive in this thread.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There will be no name calling tolerated in this thread. I don't care who started it, but I'm ending it. As stated before, this thread is for those with a sense enough humor to get a jolly out of the pettiness of fanboys. If it doesn't apply to you, no one is forcing your hand to read and or post.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
If you don't think that some phones are perfectly fine and some are **** right out of the box then your either ignorant or very slow sorry buddy

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

I was teasing. But I expected a response like this.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
This thread amuses me, you assume that every single person that says these things is a fanboy. I've used a few of these, not cause I'm a fanboy but because they were true. U mad OP?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
This thread amuses me, you assume that every single person that says these things is a fanboy. I've used a few of these, not cause I'm a fanboy but because they were true. U mad OP?

I'm sorry, did you not see my post above? This thread is for humor. Lets keep it that way, please.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Where I work the Title Foreman has been changed to Foreperson.
In order not to offend, I suggest we change the term fanboy to fanperson.
But then we should also change mama's boy to parent's person.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I used my og pre for a year with no problems! When I got the og evo, I gave the pre to my nephew, he tore it up in a month! Some people just know how to take care of their things! Imho

SENT FROM ANDROID CENTRAL'S TOP SMARTPHONE OF 2013!! WOOT WOOT!

Exactly my point ;) I've owned phones since the 90s and plenty since my pre. I consider myself to take care of my phones. But regardless, the same way I handle all the phones I've had and the pre was the only one I had to get warranty exchanges on and multiple times at that. There were others that has the same experience. Was the hardware junk? I don't necessarily think so but for some of us based on experience it didn't seem up to snuff. Was it just an issue with quality control? Who knows.

It was just that in those days it seemed anyone that mentioned such experience was met with some that would excuse that it couldn't possibly be the hardware.

I liked my pre, but maybe I was holding it wrong or too hard on it. Shrug.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
"I love my so and so phone, You will love the so and so phone too." When responding to what phone should I buy questions.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2