Llama - Who's Using It and Any Good Examples?

ember1205

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
I don't remember if this has been asked / covered at all in this thread...

Noisy Contacts doesn't seem to work for me, and I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong.

I have a "Silent" profile where everything is set to muted and vibration is off. I have identified contacts in that profile that should still be allowed to ring through and set the volume for Noisy Contacts to 12. When one of those contacts calls, I get a single "chirp" at the start of the ringing and then nothing more.

The default ringtone is set to that of a "classic" style telephone via a Zedge download.

What am I missing?

kingb71

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, have been using Llama for about 3 years. I recently switched phones, from a Galaxy S4 to an LG G4. I'm also now on Android ver. 6.0.
I copied my settings over to the new phone, but Llama just doesn't seem to work on a regular basis.
Simple things like time based actions, like "turn phone to silent at 22.00" just don't seem to work, where on my previous phone it worked flawlessly.

I'm sensing there's an issue with Android 6.0 somehow and possibly the doze mode built into the OS?
Has anybody else noticed this?

BTW, found the solution to this, the Android 6.0 do not disturb feature was turned on and conflicted with Llama

ember1205

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
So, now that the newer towers and services are being used, and Llama seems to no longer have any ability to use the cell tower method for tracking location (rendering large parts of it as not useful), what has everyone done to keep this sort of functionality on their phones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201