LockBot 2.0

channum

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
So I just download LockBot 2.0 and I really like it. It has many great options and is really cool. But for some reason I always have to lock screens to go through, the original lock screen from my droid then then lock screen i selected from the app.

any ideas how to stop this. i just want the one from the app

thanks

CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
There's an easy fix that works for my Moto Droid. IDK about other phones. You'll have to do this every time you restart your phone. Either with a task manager or by going in to your application list and tapping on lockbot force close the program. Then go into the menu and open the Lockbot program and do not press the back button, just press the home button so the program stays open and you should no longer have two lock screens, just the Lockbot. Also in the program the lock screens you do not want to see (by default it has all selected so it's a random lock screen) click on the star next to the ones you do not want so the star is no longer lit up. This will prevent them from being used as a lock screen.

rick707

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I had lockbot working very well but it seemed to not play well with home++. In the end, home++ is way more useful then lockbot so I had to delete it :(
I haven't found a good replacement doing about 10 different google and marketplace searches

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Had LockBot for a bit, but kept on freezing up on me. I guess it was having a conflict with my home replacement apps that I was running (Home++, DX Top, Launcher).
Then this past weekend, it frickin locked me out of my Droid, and I was forced into doing a factory reset. Luckily everything was backed up on my SD... but after that fiasco, I doubt I'll be re-installing LockBot again.