Locking the Honor 5x with the fingerprint reader?

Kneelbeforezod

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Obviously I can unlock the H5X with the fingerprint reader - i have it set to unlock with either index finger and the right ring finger to open the Dialer. Now is it possible to lock the phone with the fingerprint reader, like with a double tap or something? As far as i can tell from looking in Settings it is not but in case i was missing something i thought i would ask. thanks

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
First, thanks for pointing out that you can unlock the H5X with either index. I hadn't discovered that yet.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to set up a fingerprint lock. You can set your screen to sleep in as little as 15 seconds. You could also try installing an app to create the capability to double tap to lock function. Smart Screen On/Off Auto (Free) by LuuTinh got a rating of 4.1 from almost 1500 users on Google Play. It's compatible with the H5X and is working well for me. (Sorry, A/C won't let me post a link.) Ads are aggressive and annoying in the free version, but the ad-free version is only 99 cents.

abhishekarora9110

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
No, you can't do that. However, on my Honor 7 I have got a Screen Lock app which locks the phone. It is a system app by Honor. It should be present in the 5X as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig