lollipop for s4 for verizon

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
On or about ... oops, the battery in my crystal ball just died, and I don't have a replacement.

That's the kind of question that can't be answered until Verizon announces the release date. (And even then, take it with a grain of salt.) Once it's released, it's released in batches, a few hundred phones at a time. (Updating all the S4s on Verizon at once would crash every Verizon tower in the country.) So once it's released, you may get yours the next day, the next month or a few months later.

jrh4054

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
When,or if, VZW releases Lollipop, all S4 users better hope it doesn't do to their phones what it did to my Nexus 7 tablet. It made the table virtually unusable because it slowed every operation to a crawl.

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is dragging their feet with the update. Their holding out to see how many of us will get impatient and run for the s6. No other reason to have the update for 4 or 5 months, and not release it already!!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

donrmaxwell#AC

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
My VZW S4 was updated with Lollipop overnight. Not only does everything seem to be working well this morning, but it so far appears that battery drain is MUCH improved, even without doing a factory reset! However, let's see what happens through the day. Color me "skeptical."

Llaurra01

May 6, 2015
Visit site
let me the one to say this update blows. Blocking mode... or as it's caleld now DO NOT DISTURB sux. It doesn't BLOCK anything. I have it set to only accept calls from my contacts.... WRONG!!! STILL getting calls from people NOT on my contacts. And why is the only option that i have to block both PHONE and MESSAGE? i don't care who texts me but but i don't want unwanted callers calling my phone. I sure hope they fix this feature... OH and battery saving.. my arse. My battery was FINE before this update. I updated yesterday.. today my battery was dead in 4 hours! 4!!! smh... wish I could undo this update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milaco