lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
If it was only that easy. The only thems I found change basic app icons and wallpaper. The ROMs still look like crap with blue or white icons on a phone with heavy red accents. If I can find a flashable zip to change the battery, 4g and time colors on the status bar that would be great. Only thing I hate about the DNA is this my nexus its so easy to do this but been looking for 2 days now and nothing on the dna.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
If it was only that easy. The only thems I found change basic app icons and wallpaper. The ROMs still look like crap with blue or white icons on a phone with heavy red accents. If I can find a flashable zip to change the battery, 4g and time colors on the status bar that would be great. Only thing I hate about the DNA is this my nexus its so easy to do this but been looking for 2 days now and nothing on the dna.

Are you using a CM rom? what are you running

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Any ROM it Dont matter to me I hack back ups of every one of them. Have cm 10.1 and 10.2 using tranquility right now. Seen as I find something that gives me all the red that will be what I use.

Run a CM rom or something like jellybear just a rom that has a theme chooser and then go here

Android Themes - xda-developers

Thousands of themes that will skin your entire UI from your signal bar icon and your battery icon etc