Looking for a thin case with grip for White S6 - recommendations?

-Scienide-

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
This is my favorite case of the 5 I own. Not only is it by far the most minimal, it adds some grip.

Well dammit man, where the hell were you an hour ago lmao! This case looks great! Too late though, already ordered the Spigen. I'll keep this one in mind though if I don't get on with the Spigen because it looks pretty damn sweet.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Well dammit man, where the hell were you an hour ago lmao! This case looks great! Too late though, already ordered the Spigen. I'll keep this one in mind though if I don't get on with the Spigen because it looks pretty damn sweet.

LOL, my bad, work has been busy. I have a Spigen, a Ringke, a few other random ones. All good cases, but the Bomea just fits my needs perfectly. When I saw in the title "thin case with grip" I had to reply, because it's exactly that.

Last edited:

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I have Bomea as well, mine is black, I'm pretty happy with it, very minimal design, grippy, and camera protection

sent from my S6 using tapatalk

-Scienide-

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
The Neo Hybrid I ordered arrived today (The joys of Amazon Prime). Anyway, it fits nicely and looks alright. It makes the phone a little bit too wide for my liking but it adds the grip I needed and it is good quality.

I'll roll with it for a bit and see how I feel.

Haroon Ikhlaq

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ringke Slim Case. I have it on my white S6 and it's a nice contrast. It has an almost rubbery feel to it.

Posted from my S6

Attachments

• 8310.jpg
    8310.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43

Haroon Ikhlaq

May 10, 2013
Visit site

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I have the Ringke Fusion and Flex on my S6 edge, plus I have set the Ringke Fusion and Spigen on the regular S6, so when I bought my Blue Topaz S6 about 3 weeks ago I placed an order for the Spigen hybrid, but after seeing this one, I cancelled that order and got this one instead. Best fit ever on a phone, it basically appears to be naked, check it out. It cost $13 something after currency conversion (shipped to me here maybe to the states is even cheaper) as it's from Amazon UK, but believe me it worth every cent over the Spigen (regular at $11.99).

ElecShield Ultra Thin Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

View attachment 185804View attachment 185805View attachment 185806View attachment 185807View attachment 185808

Op I second this one, I have it and it's got grip and it's like there's no bulk. Camera protection and it's like it's not even there.

George Nahorski

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Received my Bomea case. Love how thin this case is. Got the white for my white S6. Looks great too. Not real grippy but better than naked. Also ordered the ElecShield Ultra Thin Case from Amazon UK.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Normally the back poly plate is thick enough to offset the camera bump. But I don't own this case, so I can't be sure whether this one is the same.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

No. I have it and while it's close, the bump still protrudes.

Posted via the Android Central App

George Nahorski

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I also received the ElecShield ultra thin case. Phone is naked and prefect fit. Grippier than Bomea. Love both of them although my white Bomea is turning black on the edges.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I also received the ElecShield ultra thin case. Phone is naked and prefect fit. Grippier than Bomea. Love both of them although my white Bomea is turning black on the edges.

Did a search for elecshield on amazon, came up empty. Can you link to it? Thanks.