Looking for ROM/hack news.

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Fascinate, came from the DroidX and I would like to know if there are any devs that are working on ROMs/ hacks that i should start following on twitter. If you know of any please let me know.

Sent From My Galaxy S

riggsmagic

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you know that feeling when your slowly creeping up the first hill on a roller coaster ride? The intense dramatic build up!? Well welcome to the fascinate world right now we are all on that ride, and its only a matter of time until gravity takes over and well you know the rest. When it rains it pours, and my friend roms/hacks/kernels will come. And come fast >>!!

Dirrk

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Fascinate, came from the DroidX and I would like to know if there are any devs that are working on ROMs/ hacks that i should start following on twitter. If you know of any please let me know.

Sent From My Galaxy S

We are working on a bunch of stuff if you want more info, then check us out on irc

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
We are working on a bunch of stuff if you want more info, then check us out on irc

Thanks, I will definitely check out what's going on at irc.

I'm really liking the fascinate so far, only had it a day and a half, but it's growing on me more and more. I did like the DX, I got it the day it came out, but I just wanted to try something new. I'm really excited about what looks like it's right on the horizon for the Fascinate. Also, if you guys know of any good twitter accounts to follow, I love getting those updates at work about new ROMs and hacks that are coming out. I had never used twitter until I started following some devs working on the D1, but it's great for stuff just like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay