Losing signal when mobile data is on

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Signal HELP

Yeah I know that, they said they "cut" off my internet. I've been using the plan for a while now, the internet speed doesnt bother me that much. Now i cant go on at all. They take a few seconds but i juustu gotta wait. Yeah 200 MB, got an answer for the should i wait for 4.3 or downgrade.

It has nothing to do with the version of Android you are on.

If T-Mobile said they actually cut off your data, I think they just answered your question. Why not go to an actual T-Mobile store and speak with a rep in person.

Rick Lim

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Signal HELP

It has nothing to do with the version of Android you are on.

If T-Mobile said they actually cut off your data, I think they just answered your question. Why not go to an actual T-Mobile store and speak with a rep in person.
My bill closes the 7th, but i guess ill go see them since i live across the street from one.

Rick Lim

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Update, my phone still doesn't work when I just turn on my mobile data. I was fiddling with the settings and I put run on 2g only and the internet is working. Its not running on hspa anymore, just edge. Don't know what to do now. Guess a factory reset is the only option left.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if T-Mobile really cut off your data as they told your brother (earlier post), then maybe they did just that. If they got you for violating their usage terms ( T-Mobile Terms & Conditions ), you may be blocked permanently, instead of just for the last billing period.

The fact that it woks in 2G mode might be a quirk in their system or might be the default mode for "banned" accounts.

Sir Alex

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Dude, you used up your VERY limited data plan.

Why ignore everyone's input and insist on a factory reset? My goodness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenbahn