Lost my phone S4

Sameer Dawood

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys.

My brother lost his Samsung galaxy S4 last week in Kuwait . I tried to locate it from Android device manager, but it is unable to find it. It just shows last used date. I also tried from Samsung account to locate his phone.. No luck with that too.. I had installed Norton mobile app, I had tested that on his phone. It worked like a charm. But when he lost his phone and try to locate it, it just didn't work. Tried to take sneak peak, also tried lock phone, it didn't work. It just became useless. It says lock pending. So guys do you have any idea to find it. That phone is just 4 months old. what should I do to find it? Help me guys..

Posted via Android Central App

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Well one thing you should do is call your carrier and report it lost. They will look up the IMEI number in the system and disable it so that it cannot be used. And hopefully a good samaritan will take it to a cell phone store or something and if that happens SOMETIMES the phone will be returned to its original owner. I'm guessing since the phone is so far out of range (you are back in the US, correct? ) that it's too far away for the location programs to work.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24