Lost on what to do!

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello all! I have had the Note 9 for awhile now. Since last December. The battery life in my phone has degraded pretty bad. It used to last me the entire day and now I am charging it twice daily. I am completely lost on what to do... I don't know if I should replace the battery and keep my device, or purchase another device. But, I am looking at a few different devices I could possibly get...

Oneplus 8/8T

LG V60

I currently have the S20 FE... but I think I will have to return it as the camera isn't really to my liking and isn't anywhere near on par quality-wise with my Note 9.

They also sometimes have deals on devices on Samsung.com that are older such as the S10 plus and the Note 10 Plus. I saw the unlocked version of Note 10 plus today for a little over 800 dollars with trade in.

But... still what do I do? Any suggestions? For 60 dollars though I can completely replace the battery on my Note. The thing is... I would be okay with getting another phone too because my feelings are mixed about my Note. Though it's a good device, it's never really blown me out of the water honestly besides the camera.

A few things that are a must for me that my device has to have preferably are a good screen for watching videos (either 1080 or 4K, doesn't matter) which I do a lot of, preferably a really good camera for picture taking, expandable memory, IP rating and at least a 4000mah battery. Preferably in the 700-800 dollar price range. Even cheaper would be better.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the General News forum to the General Help forum.

Did you get the Note9 brand new from Samsung, or was it used/refurbished? Does the battery drain that quickly when booted into Safe Mode as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22