Loving my replacement Note 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

polbit

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My replacement note was getting nasty hot, so it's gone. What a cluster all around, just to rush something to the market. Samsung's true colors came out with this junk, I'm not touching another Samsung phone. For anyone that's keeping the Note 7, I guess you like living dangerously.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
My replacement note was getting nasty hot, so it's gone. What a cluster all around, just to rush something to the market. Samsung's true colors came out with this junk, I'm not touching another Samsung phone. For anyone that's keeping the Note 7, I guess you like living dangerously.

Ya living dangerously ok. Batteries melt down in all devices all the time. Calm down man, civilization isn't over yet just because 1 replacement note 7 combusted out of thousands of Devices

(Edited by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
For anyone that's keeping the Note 7, I guess you like living dangerously.

9a47922edb39a4c3e06120e9308d2058.gif

polbit

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So there are now 3 known cases of the REPLACEMENT Note 7s blowing up, and according to Verge, a telling text message from a Samsung rep that was sent to the customer in error, stating:

Just now got this. I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter, or we just let him do what he keeps threatening to do and see if he does it

This phone is done, and will be gone from any store in short order. It baffles me why any of you would want to support a company that does this. Shame on Samsung.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
They are not blowing up. Go back to your iPhone that you have used for years and enjoy.

Incredulity is a dish better served with iPhone users :)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Why is it so hard to admit that the phone is messed up? It is just a phone and there will be another "Flagship" for you to spend your money on

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Even the most Diehard N7 users must feel a little silly now. The phone has been a historic bust. Anyone that is keeping it deserves what they get

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Even the most Diehard N7 users must feel a little silly now. The phone has been a historic bust. Anyone that is keeping it deserves what they get

I don't feel silly but I do question why I still have my N7. I do accept responsibility though if something happens.

Waiting on Samsung to determine next steps.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
In don't feel silly. I feel silly for people who doesn't own a note 7 but still lingers around here. Either to make drama or hoping this is just a missed recalled devices. There was a few people who had the safe note 7 but ran the imei and shows to be bad. So who knows at this point but waiting for Samsung.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
The amount of money and lose of reputation that this is costing Samsung is astronomical. From the cost of originally making the phone to all of the bad PR and trying to save the phone. For them to permanently cancel the phone it must be extremely dangerous to use them. They are not shutting down their flagship if one in a million phones catch fire.

When I say "feeling silly" I am referring to people who plan on keeping these phones, not the one (like me) who bought it in the first place. And to reply to "starting drama" that is not my intent, without carrier support and updates and the fear of exploding why would anyone keep it? It amazes me and I am here to listen to people talk about their decision to still keep the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow