Loving the Z life again

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Last year I didn't get the Z Force at launch, but at some point Best Buy had a great deal that included the Incipio and the JBL mods for free.

I picked up the Verizon Moto Mods Carrying Case and I had the Verizon Flexible Glass Display Protector and life was pretty good. When I switched to T-Mobile I had to trade it in as part of the Carrier Freedom deal.

So when Tmo announced they had the Z2 Force on Jump On Demand I jumped on the deal.

This past week I picked up the Gamepad mod and I am reminded how much I love the Z series and this whole Mod life.

As I have posted several times, I got the Verizon Flexible Glass Display Protector for my Tmo Z2 Force and it works like a champ. Screen feels good, looks good, and no scratches and no case.

At night I put on the Incipio wireless charging battery mod, and put my Z2 and mod on my Tylt Vue wireless charger. When I wake up both the Z2 Force and the Incipio are fully charged. I take the Incipio off an put on my Style Shell and go about my day. Generally at lunch time I slap on the JBL and listen to Howard Stern or a podcast while I eat. Then depending on my battery status and/or plans for the rest of the day, I either put on my Style Shell or Incipio. For the past few nights I have found myself enjoying the Gamepad.

I know these other features can be replicated by other products, but it is just not as cool and easy as the Mod system.

Like I have a Samsung Level Box Mini for a Bluetooth speaker that works pretty good, in general I really like the whole Level series from Samsung and the associated app. However, there is still the occasional hiccups with Bluetooth that I just don't see with the Mod system.

Not really a point to this, just commenting that I had been away from the Z-series and the Mod system for about 6 months and it is good to be back

dashauns

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I like mine I just got as well, though the battery life, for me at least is considerably different. The snapdragon 835 makes the device fly though.