LtoDL Service Problem

Druskey

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm enjoying my Thrive for the most part (not really having many problems with it not waking up from sleep), but keep having one problem I can't figure out.

I keep getting this force close error message:

"The application LtoDLService (process com.pega.LtoDLService) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

It usually only happens when I start it up and once I force close it, it doesn't pop up again until I turn the Thrive off and start it up again.

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or any helpful hints to fix it. I've went into the application list and found LtoDLService but the only option it gives is to stop the process nothing more. No clear cache, uninstall, nothing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm enjoying my Thrive for the most part (not really having many problems with it not waking up from sleep), but keep having one problem I can't figure out.

I keep getting this force close error message:

"The application LtoDLService (process com.pega.LtoDLService) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

It usually only happens when I start it up and once I force close it, it doesn't pop up again until I turn the Thrive off and start it up again.

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or any helpful hints to fix it. I've went into the application list and found LtoDLService but the only option it gives is to stop the process nothing more. No clear cache, uninstall, nothing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Have you visited Toshiba's website Thrive forums in which this issue is addressed?

Open Letter To Toshiba - Toshiba Forums

Druskey

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you visited Toshiba's website Thrive forums in which this issue is addressed?

Open Letter To Toshiba - Toshiba Forums
I've posted on another thread on their forums that was related to this topic in particular and haven't had any luck with fixing it yet.

Here's hoping I'll find something soon.

Thanks for the link to the open letter though. Pretty good read and really sums up what I would assume are most Thrive owners feelings.

jmcging

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I've posted on another thread on their forums that was related to this topic in particular and haven't had any luck with fixing it yet.

Here's hoping I'll find something soon.

Thanks for the link to the open letter though. Pretty good read and really sums up what I would assume are most Thrive owners feelings.
Druskey,

Same issue as you and have located nothing to date that addresses it or better yet, resolves it. If I find anything I'll hopefully remember to share it here.

Druskey

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Druskey,

Same issue as you and have located nothing to date that addresses it or better yet, resolves it. If I find anything I'll hopefully remember to share it here.

Thanks.

I haven't found anything to fix it either, but I also haven't had that message pop up since I installed the most recent update a day or two ago.

I'm not sure if that had anything to do with fixing it or if I've just been lucky. I'll post more info after a few days.

napshack

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey

I have the same problem here. It's a brand new Thrive up do date... No more updates available, and the message still appears...

If you get a solution to work, please let me know!

Druskey

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey

I have the same problem here. It's a brand new Thrive up do date... No more updates available, and the message still appears...

If you get a solution to work, please let me know!

I'm still searching, but haven't found too many people who are having this problem let alone a fix for the problem. It could be a haywire app or some combination of settings that's causing the problem.

I'll definitely post something if I find it.

Hopefully it isn't a widespread issue that will create more bad press for a very nice tablet IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones