Main Screen.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
A few things bother me about the Fold. But the main thing is how reflective the main screen is. I assume it's the preinstalled screen protector, and not supposed to take it off but compared to slab phones, it's annoying.

Anyone else feel the same?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's any more reflective then any other phone. I imagine you notice it more because the fold screen is bigger and can catch the reflection more in different areas then slab phones. Example, we have to tilt/move all phones a little to get the reflection off the screens. With the fold screen being bigger there's more area that can catch the reflection causing us to have to move it more to avoid the reflection. Just thinking out loud

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
A few things bother me about the Fold. But the main thing is how reflective the main screen is. I assume it's the preinstalled screen protector, and not supposed to take it off but compared to slab phones, it's annoying.

Anyone else feel the same?

Like any OLED screen, they are all reflective.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I just know when I look out the outer screen, seems less reflective to me. And so much easier to keep clean.
It's merely the size of the screen and maybe factory installed screen protector....but I dont find it very reflective at all....same as any candy bar phone

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
My Flip's more reflective than my candy bar phones... it does seem to be the screen protector ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939