Manta Version 8?

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone heard of MANTA version 8? This started coming up on my Nexus 10. I did not ask for it I don't really know if it is an app or what, could be some kind of malware for all I know.IMGP0002 (Large).JPG

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
That's fast boot mode. You get there by holding the power button and volume button at the same time. Don't know how you got there by accident lol.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys I am working with a guy at long distance that just got this last Christmas and knows less than I do about it.

jazzman37

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I see how JAPetty got there by accident as the same thing just happened to me. Like me he has a universal case with rubber bands on each corner to hold the tablet. The band on the top left corner can foul the on/off switch and the volume control toggle sometimes at the same time and that is what happened to me. I am new to Android and only just recently bought the Nexus 10 so my question is having downloaded this Manta 8 in error should I keep it or uninstall it?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You didn't download Manta 8. As someone previously stated that is a code name for the device. Once the download starts I would not kill it. Just let it finish and follow any instructions.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I see how JAPetty got there by accident as the same thing just happened to me. Like me he has a universal case with rubber bands on each corner to hold the tablet. The band on the top left corner can foul the on/off switch and the volume control toggle sometimes at the same time and that is what happened to me. I am new to Android and only just recently bought the Nexus 10 so my question is having downloaded this Manta 8 in error should I keep it or uninstall it?
You got it exactly.

Lisa holst

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
You didn't download Manta 8. As someone previously stated that is a code name for the device. Once the download starts I would not kill it. Just let it finish and follow any instructions.

After 4 hours I figured it was frozen. Now it won't stay started and progress to loading the Android portion. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000