March security update

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
It's 5am & I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd check out AC Forums. Thanks to @vader4633 for posting that there's an update for the Wifi Watch 6 Classic.
😄

View attachment 360826View attachment 360827View attachment 360829
Don't worry about it. Sleep is over rated. Beauty sleep has never produced a desirable result.for me. Besides you can make up for it when they chuck you in the clay. Next time try bouncing off the walls. Hours of fun. Just be careful you don't hit a stud. That takes all the fun out of it

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Bataar

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
After downloading that update, my touchscreen freezes up. It happened right after the update and has happened at least twice a day since. The buttons work, the dial works, I can see active animation on the screen (watch hands) moving, but touching the screen does absolutely nothing unless I hard reboot it.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
After downloading that update, my touchscreen freezes up. It happened right after the update and has happened at least twice a day since. The buttons work, the dial works, I can see active animation on the screen (watch hands) moving, but touching the screen does absolutely nothing unless I hard reboot it.
Sorry you are having screen issues after the update.

You might want to try wiping the cache partition on your watch. Some leftover junk files might be giving you issues.

Reactions: TheMetalman

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I got the update yesterday. No differences as far as I can tell. Since I have an "old" Samsung Smart TV from 2020, I unfortunately can't use the new Samsung Health integrations. Which is too bad since my treadmill is in the same room as my TV.

On the bright side, I haven't had any issues with the update. No hit taken to my battery life that I can percieve. And I am very careful to take note of my battery life.