marketing

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
When I first heard of this phone, I think you had to smash your old phone and send it in. This was before I had my Nexus 4!
2 days after buying Moto X 2014 I get an 'invitation' to buy one of these.
What a great marketing idea!
Does the servicing work the same?
12 months after the event, you are invited to RMA your phone.
Lost a sale with me.

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
The smash your old phone was just for 100 people at the beginning. Now its just a invite only deal dont have to send in your old phone or anything. They had one pre order open for a hour. But ya its working because people really want the phone and have to work alittle to get it.

Posted via the Android Central App

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
When I first heard of this phone, I think you had to smash your old phone and send it in. This was before I had my Nexus 4!
2 days after buying Moto X 2014 I get an 'invitation' to buy one of these.
What a great marketing idea!
Does the servicing work the same?
12 months after the event, you are invited to RMA your phone.
Lost a sale with me.

I find myself wondering what's the point of this post. You're so behind on developments it's almost not worth replying. The smash your phone thing was 6 months ago. I gotta ask, in a situation like that would you blame the company OR the person stupid enough to do it.

The phone smashing for a invite thing is akin to a "desk pop" for Will Farrell in "The Other Guys". If you're stupid enough to believe it, you deserve a wooden phone. Plus I would have probably smashed a nexus 4 for one anyway lol. A 2014 moto g could have replaced that lol.

You don't need a invite to RMA your phone. Again what was the point of your post? You have a moto x now. A phone that retails for $150 more and has a way smaller battery.

Posted via...The One

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
well, you just made my point if you read it back to yourself.
I wished I had the invite 3 days earlier?
not too tricky?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73