Marshmallow

Cooldrewf

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Do any of you guys know if the SS3 will receive an update for the Marshmallow version of Android Wear later this year.

Posted via the Android Central App

itekweni

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hijack thread but my watch updated to 6.01 on the 13th April 16 and I was not asked I only knew the upgrade was underway when I tried to use the watch and was told firmware was upgrading, since then I have noticed a massive battery drain and was wondering if any one else has had this problem, tonight I am going to factory reset watch and see if it solves problem....any feed back will be appreciated...thanks

Paul Everist

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hijack thread but my watch updated to 6.01 on the 13th April 16 and I was not asked I only knew the upgrade was underway when I tried to use the watch and was told firmware was upgrading, since then I have noticed a massive battery drain and was wondering if any one else has had this problem, tonight I am going to factory reset watch and see if it solves problem....any feed back will be appreciated...thanks

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Battery life hasn't changed for me. It lasts about two days of pretty heavy use.

Are there any clues on which app is draining the battery? (I know the Android Wear app is limited in the information it gives, but it is a start.)

I agree with you that a factory reset will probably solve your problem. Hope it goes well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Haven't had battery drain issues with mine after the update either. Try the factory reset and let us know if that does the trick.

BobLad

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Haven't noticed battery problems since Marshmallow. Did not do factory reset. Battery maybe a bit better, if anything.