Melkco Premium Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S III

linksyk

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
if you are looking for a good leather case for your Samsung Galaxy S III , then you can check out the Melkco Premium Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S3, it is a great product as you can see from the picture the design is easy and very good looking.

melkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__6.jpg

The clip that holds the flap on the phone is tight enough that it stays in place but doesn't require any effort to latch. There is no extra leather around the seams like other cases, and no rough edges at all.

melkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__7.jpg

melkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__4.jpg

Melkco still got others type of leather case that also work with Galaxy S3, you may head over their website Melkco - The best selection of cases, holsters and accessories for Apple iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Note, BlackBerry, HTC One X, One V, One S, Tablets, ebooks and cellPhone Cases at Carrymobile.com Cellphone Accessor to check for the info :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939