Question messaging app for s23 ultra

rikskie

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
i'm new to the s23 ultra & kinda having issues with the messaging app. i don't know how i can get the number to show on the messaging icon when i receive a text msg. also, if it's a group message or sometimes just with a single person, it's showing my reply & another reply with my pix. it's like there's an extra bubble appearing for my reply. am i missing something with the setup of the messages?

B L DUNCAN

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Which messaging app are you using?
I'm using Google messages. It's about the most decent app out there. I used to mix it up, while using Facebook SMS messages also but for some reason Facebook SMS messages has disappeared, with no reason as to why. After all the news we read about everyday with technology, haven't heard anything about Facebook SMS messages..

rikskie

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Google messages. It's about the most decent app out there. I used to mix it up, while using Facebook SMS messages also but for some reason Facebook SMS messages has disappeared, with no reason as to why. After all the news we read about everyday with technology, haven't heard anything about Facebook SMS messages..
do you have any input as to how i can see the number of messages that came in like in a normal way. the only option i have with that app is using bubble notifications. a floating pop up when a message comes up. you can just click on it & you'll see the message but it pops everywhere & covers some stuff & it's really annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay