Messenger flickering

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Verizon 32 GB Blue Pixel using Google Messenger app - whenever I hit a key on the messenger keyboard a thin border of light flashes around the entire desktop. I'd say it is about a 1/16th. It doesn't seem to interfere with anything, but it is annoying.
I also have a black Pixel and it dose not do this flashing thing. As close as I can tell settings on the phones are the same.

Any ideas appreciated......hmmm...I wonder if I got a special version of the Blue Pixel - cash bids accpeted - :D

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Very Silver Pixel XL, which I believe has the same face as the Blue Pixel, and it does not exhibit the flashing light issue you're experiencing.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon 32 GB Blue Pixel using Google Messenger app - whenever I hit a key on the messenger keyboard a thin border of light flashes around the entire desktop. I'd say it is about a 1/16th. It doesn't seem to interfere with anything, but it is annoying.
I also have a black Pixel and it dose not do this flashing thing. As close as I can tell settings on the phones are the same.

Any ideas appreciated......hmmm...I wonder if I got a special version of the Blue Pixel - cash bids accpeted - :D
Silly question but did you try rebooting?

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Happy Holidays to you too, Red Oak! Glad to hear the factory reset eliminated the problem for you. That had to be annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexa soundzen