Miami Dolphins Fight Song Ringtone?

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I don't like any of the pre-installed ringtones on the Samsung Galaxy S7. I want to use the Miami Dolphins Fight Song as my ringtone. Does anyone know where I can find the Miami Dolphins fight song and how to make it as my ringtone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Download the mp3 here (if this is the actual fight song you're looking for): Dolphins Fight Song - Miami Dolphins Sound From NFL Team Fight songs - AFC east - Soundboard.com - Create & Download Free Sounds, Sound Effects, Mp3, and more

Then use My Files to copy that file from the Download directory to your Ringtones directory. When you go to choose a ringtone, the fight song should show up in the list.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. How do I download it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to that site I linked, and tap the orange Download button. On the mobile site, you have to scroll down a little.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Go to that site I linked, and tap the orange Download button. On the mobile site, you have to scroll down a little.

Thanks man!!! I figured it out and now the Miami Dolphins Fight Song is set as my ringtone so when someone calls me that's the song that plays. I have another question for you. I would also like to use the iPhone Tri-Tone as my text message ringtone. Is there a way I can find that and download it and change the text message ringtone to the iPhone Tri-Tone?

Last edited:

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Download Iphone Tritone ringtones to your cell phone - apple iphone tone - 4558929 | Zedge

Download that sound file, then use My Files to copy it to the Notifications directory. The open your Messaging app, tap Menu>Settings, look for the notifications option, and change the notification tone. The iPhone tone should show up in the list.

How do I use My Files to copy it to the Notifications directory? Can you give me step by step easy instructions on how to do this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
1. Open My Files.
2. Tap the Download History.
3. Long-press the file.
4. Tap More, then Move or Copy.
5. Locate the Notifications directory, and then accept.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
1. Open My Files.
2. Tap the Download History.
3. Long-press the file.
4. Tap More, then Move or Copy.
5. Locate the Notifications directory, and then accept.

Ok so I got to step 4 and when I tap more there is no option to move or copy. The only option I see that I can tap is details. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you in the My Files app or the Downloads app? Make sure you're starting by opening the My Files app, then go to Download History, and then long-press the file. When you long-press it, you should see checkboxes appear to the left of each file (which means you can multiselect files for subsequent operations).

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Are you in the My Files app or the Downloads app? Make sure you're starting by opening the My Files app, then go to Download History, and then long-press the file. When you long-press it, you should see checkboxes appear to the left of each file (which means you can multiselect files for subsequent operations).

I tap on the "My Files" app on my Samsung Galaxy S7. Then I tap on "Download history." Then I find the file and long press it and check mark the file I want. Then I tap on "More" in the right hand corner and all I see to tap on is "Details." There is no option to move or copy anything.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh whoops! Sorry for the misleading info -- I don't use My Files regularly (it's my wife's Note5 that I'm testing it on).

Open My Files, then Device Storage, then the Download folder. Now long-press the file you want and tap More. You'll see the Copy or Move options there.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Oh whoops! Sorry for the misleading info -- I don't use My Files regularly (it's my wife's Note5 that I'm testing it on).

Open My Files, then Device Storage, then the Download folder. Now long-press the file you want and tap More. You'll see the Copy or Move options there.

So once I long press the file and tap "More" which option do I choose - Copy or Move?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The safest is to Copy, because this will leave behind the original in the Download folder. The Move command doesn't leave a copy behind, which can be important if something goes wrong with the move. If the file copies successfully, you can always go back to the Download folder and delete the original copy.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
The safest is to Copy, because this will leave behind the original in the Download folder. The Move command doesn't leave a copy behind, which can be important if something goes wrong with the move. If the file copies successfully, you can always go back to the Download folder and delete the original copy.

Ok so I copy the file and then what?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Refer back to my prior post -- copy the sound file to the Notifications directory. Once it's there, you can then open your messaging app, tap Menu>Settings, look for the notification options and choose the one to change the tone. Your iPhone tone should show up in the list.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Refer back to my prior post -- copy the sound file to the Notifications directory. Once it's there, you can then open your messaging app, tap Menu>Settings, look for the notification options and choose the one to change the tone. Your iPhone tone should show up in the list.

Ok here's what I did:

1) I clicked on the "My Files" app
2) Then I clicked on "Device storage"
3) Then I see a million folders and tap on the "Download" folder at the top
4) Then I see the file that I want and long press it and check mark it
5) Then I tap "More" in the upper right hand corner
6) Then I tap "Copy" and there's two options: Copy to 1) Device storage 2) Google Drive

I don't see an option to copy the file to the notification directory.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're almost there! Select Device Storage, and then you'll see the list of folders again. Find and select Notifications, and the file should copy there.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
You're almost there! Select Device Storage, and then you'll see the list of folders again. Find and select Notifications, and the file should copy there.

Sweet!!!! It worked. Thank you!!! I appreciate it. I want to apologize to you and thank you for your patience. I'm new to Android and Samsung and I'm not use to Samsung phones. I came from the iPhone and Apple. I've had the iPhone since the iPhone 4 and I switched to the Samsung Galaxy S7 last year. Again...thank you for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur