MicroSD not supported on ZTE

Kenneth Hunt1

Aug 4, 2018
Visit site
I know this has been asked, I have tired everything. I originally formatted my Sandisk 32 gb microsd card as internal which I knew would make it useable on my phone only. I tried to delete some videos, pictures, and documents to free up space. However, it would not let me delete some because file manager said they were system files.

Obviously video and documents are not system files. So I said to heck with it, and I'll just reformat as portable. Well, that was a mistake because now it says that the SD card is not supported on this device. I still can't format as internal either because I'm getting a private partion error. The partition is GTP.....Yep, I have tried to delete the partition, convert to MBR, reformat, delete partition, create a fat32 partition on it with software, disk management, and diskpart on CMD prompt....nothing works. The partition and SD card says healthy.

It appears my own phone has locked me out of my microSD card for internal storage. Has anyone been able to fix this, or do I just need to flush the stupid thing down the toilet?

Thanks,
Kenny

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad