DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
There is an app that puts the phone in silence when you put it face down aswell

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow..... Why are people so black and white? No it means I will continue to like my phone that is missing one feature I would like.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
WOW... I'g glad I did not bring up the fact that I really miss a notification LED... I would have been murdered.

I think there's an app that can turn on just a single pixel on your screen to let you know you have an update. The name escapes me right now though. I want to say it's No Led.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ekele

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
OK, I created an account just to answer this for you - hope it helps.

My phone currently does what you want (I think) although it requires two button presses

I am using GO launcher and GO locker. The locker is the part you need.

With mine turned on, all I have to do is press the power button once to activate the screen and then volume down to silence (it just vibrates). if you press the up volume again it will turn the vibrate off and return the volume level to where it was and make no noise.
This locker will allow you to use PIN/Pattern (i have not used it, my wife has)

FYI - the locker is relatively new and comes out with updates frequently (they are good about that)
It also has some other nice skins you can use for it. I am using the Ice Cream Sandwich one

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!
I wish they would put the pin or pattern on the locker page. Otherwise it is two screens too go through each time I open my phone

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz