[MOD] Add APN editor to System Settings

titant

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi
could you please help, I would like to know if these apn setting are valid to use with casio c811

Is there any solution for casio c811 which the APN has been locked by version
thanks

norbl

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using a VZW GN2 phone that I have activated on StraightTalk. After doing this hack, no APNs appear under mobile networks anymore.

mahendra suthar

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
I have note 3 Verizon.
I wants use my Relaince cdma sim in it.but i m unable to use internet. when i m going to save apn ,nothing displayed in apn.
I tried this apn editor but message displayed"failed to edit .
Help me pls :)
Indian user

srkswags

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Dear,

I got Samsung Galaxy S3 from eBay...Earlier it was on Verizon network. Guy sold me saying it is UNLOCKED and I can use GSM (T-mobile SIM card) in it. It is not taking SIM card (Invalid SIM error message while boot up). I checked APN and vzninternet service has been stopped and I am trying to enter new APN (T-mobile).

Not even able to enter New APN. Will you be able to help me dear? I tried the method you mentioned. Somehow it is not working for me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Sonu

Quoc Dung

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
hello

This does not help. MCC still 46001 (China) and some apps gets conflicted due to wrong country code. Can you tell me how to edit fixed MCC in the configuration files somewhere in /system partition without APN? because i'm using a tablet without 3G and it has fixed MCC

masterx1234

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
OMG!!!! ive been searching all over the internet far and wide and this finally fixed it for me! now i can change my apn and get my 4g lte data working

risingjo

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
need help please

hi can anyone please send me the setup wizard apk for brigadier??
i rooted my phone via king root and deleted setup wizard apk to get rid of unknown sim message and forgot to copy it now every time i reboot it tells me to choose manually from providers list please someone help

10Blackwolves

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Can someone please help me i tried the same thing for my ellipses 7 tablet from verizon and it didnt work their still blocked i dont know what to do. I almost wanna throw the thing againt the wall. I am trying to use it with cricket if that helps

Alright guys i found out what happened to us and it can be workes around after 2 weeks of reading code and the scripts you can shut it down and return back to normal function with the jelp of build prop editor

I hope this helps everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170420-203241.png
    Screenshot_20170420-203241.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Roozter2

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Do I need a full system backup before I do this? My GN2 is a bootlocked version😿.
Love the disclaimer😁..."AND sleeps with your girl" would be even better 😂!