Modern Theme

TOTtomdora

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if there was some way through some xposed module that I could make my S3 look like either AOSP (unlikely) or modern touchwiz.
Is this possible?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you're looking for AOSP look, why not use the Google Launcher instead of TouchWiz? You could also go for Nova (very popular), or if you REALLY want to change the look of your phone, go for Themer (my personal preference). It really turns your phone into something different.

TOTtomdora

May 5, 2014
Visit site
If you're looking for AOSP look, why not use the Google Launcher instead of TouchWiz? You could also go for Nova (very popular), or if you REALLY want to change the look of your phone, go for Themer (my personal preference). It really turns your phone into something different.
I'm using aviate --- it's amazing on my phone, but not so much on my tablet
But what I'm looking for is a little deeper than the launcher. I'm talking about those ugly confirmation dialogues and whatnot. The actual system UI.
I remember back when I used my iPod touch 4, I could go into the filesystem and replace images for various things (although of course winterboard was better); can I do that?

Sent from my Nexus 7

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, those! Well I know that modders do come up with ROMs that look a lot different than stock, but if you want just a module for xPosed then there might be something out there, but I really cannot be sure other than downloading an entirely different ROM.

TOTtomdora

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Oh, those! Well I know that modders do come up with ROMs that look a lot different than stock, but if you want just a module for xPosed then there might be something out there, but I really cannot be sure other than downloading an entirely different ROM.
The problem with that is I have the Verizon S3 running 4.4.2.
I'd love to install CM, but it's not an option, since on 4.3+ the bootloader is pretty much locked permanently.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non