More Love for the Motorola Z Play

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about picking one up. This and the OnePlus 4/5 with its rumored 4000 mAh battery are the two I'm keen on right now.

Damn these "mid-rangers" are getting nice 🤣

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Only thing stopping me is the camera. Yes, it's decent, but I'm looking for a top notch camera in my next phone.

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
If you want good camera in Motorola phone, read up on moto g5 plus. Cheap phone with best camera in its class.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about picking one up. This and the OnePlus 4/5 with its rumored 4000 mAh battery are the two I'm keen on right now.

Damn these "mid-rangers" are getting nice 🤣

Yup! In my opinion, there is really no need to grab a flagship device anymore in many cases; because with phones like the Z Play, OnePlus 3T, and Honor 8, it's not like you're sacrificing flagship-like specs for a more economical value. The mid-range market has exploded in recent years and since I've picked up my Honor 8 four months ago, I don't feel the need to always buy last year's flagship when I can buy a current mid-range phone that pretty much does everything a flagship does. And my wallet is happy, too. :)

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
If you want good camera in Motorola phone, read up on moto g5 plus. Cheap phone with best camera in its class.
I bought the Moto Z Play this afternoon but I did take a look at the g plus 5. I liked it but it was the same 5.2 inch screen as my Honor 8. I opted Z Play but I will say I was very tempted.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I actually went back today to possibly exchange my Z Play for the G5 but they were sold out so I took that as sign to keep my beloved Z Play now. I won't exchange it now. Now my next purchase is the JBL speaker mod which is my favorite of all of them. I had it when I had my Z Force and used it the most. Music and movies. I didn't care how thick it was. I also thought talking on speaker phone was phenomenal too with that mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje