Motion sense

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha Yeah, I'd have to completely agree though. I mean I know pixels have never had gimmicky features in the past, but with the soli radar chip I think it wreak havoc on more pixel buyers and pixel sales and anything else unfortunately

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, I feel agree! I mean it could be a massively useful feature I'm not sure why Google isn't further developing for motion sense.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, dude, I'm hoping they can do more development / API creation. Motion sense radar soli chip has the potential of being immensely useful as long as Google doesn't give up on it like they did with Allo... I mean the problem with aloe was that they didn't market it correctly, which meant no one used it. Yes that gave birth to Google Assistant, but still it was a piece of messaging software Google created and gave up on and I just hope for a future pics of development that the same thing doesn't happen with motion sense.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, exactly. I'm not so sure why though. It's not like they're bad at software creation. Google is a software company and not a hardware company first and foremost.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It always made more sense to me to use the Soli chip in smart display devices, not the phone. How often do people really have to interact with their phone using air gestures? Most of the time, the phone is in a user's hand.

I'd love it if my Google Home Max had Soli, and I could just wave at it when I'm listening to music.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It always made more sense to me to use the Soli chip in smart display devices, not the phone. How often do people really have to interact with their phone using air gestures? Most of the time, the phone is in a user's hand.

I'd love it if my Google Home Max had Soli, and I could just wave at it when I'm listening to music.
Great point

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

True

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey