Moto X+1 Encased (@evleaks)

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I assume the software updates would trickle down to the original x owners with the way Moto is doing app updates these days.

Enhanced active notifications would be sweet, right? :)

Posted via Android Central App
I remember you saying that there will be a phablet version. Is that still true?

aglum

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way you can find out a more specific release date? Other than... "soon," "later this summer," "later," or "before the end of the year?"

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way you can find out a more specific release date? Other than... "soon," "later this summer," "later," or "before the end of the year?"

Not until Motorola actually gives us a date.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So a motorola employee sent me this press render. I wonder if phonearena and tktechnews will pick it up and run with it.

Untitled.png

glove4

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I noticed at the very bottom of the Moto E product page under the spec listings it says "CDMA Model Coming Soon!" This is likely what the Victara will be, although who knows why it needs to be renamed. If it's available on prepaid I might take a look at this since Verizon has much better service in my area than T-Mobile.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I call shenanigans.

Why is it using a mashup of JB and KK? You've got the solid black bars on top and bottom along with the line above the dock, yet the status bar is white instead of blue. It also has no front-facing camera, and I'm not convinced there's a ring flash on the back (looks like just a silver ring to me, a la the Moto X's colored camera ring). Finally, it's far too bezeltastic compared to the original X.

Check the newest leak on the ac site. Almost identical (bamboo the only difference) to the phone I've seen.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Check the newest leak on the ac site. Almost identical (bamboo the only difference) to the phone I've seen.

But not to the render that Ry posted at the start of the thread. The bottom bezel is far smaller on the AC photo, the AC photo shows the front camera (and light sensor), and the rear photo of the initial leak does not show the twin LED flashes in the camera ring (which you noted existed in a previous post).

So now that we've seen what is most likely the X+1 (or a late prototype), I think my call of shenanigans on the initial photo of this thread was accurate. Whatever that phone is, it's not the X+1, but maybe the next Moto G or E.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719