Moto x at Costco ?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Moto x on Verizon comes to Costco this week but not the AT&T version.

Does anybody know why this is?

Does anybody know when the att version will come to Costco ?

Got to love costcos low tax charges

RM83

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I work at Costco. I will check for you. The black and white Moto X js in our inventory system but we don't have a shipment date. I'll check tomorrow and reply with what I find.

Posted via Android Central App

RM83

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I just checked and it is in our system. Unfortunately, I do not have a shipment date yet. Check out the Costco website. We sell the phones there as well.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
They told me today that the price is 199. just like vzw. Only black and white. No customs.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
They told me today that the price is 199. just like vzw. Only black and white. No customs.

Only ATT retail will get customs right now.

You buy it from Costco because they give you accessories and a generous return policy. Sometimes they have great discounts too or it takes a little bit before they kick in.

Moto X available from Costco's website.

Motorola Moto X - AT&T - White (AT&T) | Costco Wireless

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Those accessories are usually pretty junky though. I often see better prices than Costco's. Besides its not actually Costco selling mobile devices it's a third party on Costco premises. They do have two advantages though in that taxes are lower because the phone is sold at wholesale prices and also there is no activation fee which is nothing but a carrier ripoff anyway.

Only ATT retail will get customs right now.

You buy it from Costco because they give you accessories and a generous return policy. Sometimes they have great discounts too or it takes a little bit before they kick in.

Moto X available from Costco's website.

Motorola Moto X - AT&T - White (AT&T) | Costco Wireless

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Those accessories are usually pretty junky though. I often see better prices than Costco's. Besides its not actually Costco selling mobile devices it's a third party on Costco premises. They do have two advantages though in that taxes are lower because the phone is sold at wholesale prices and also there is no activation fee which is nothing but a carrier ripoff anyway.

I don't know of any place that gives you a 30 day return policy on the phone and if you have a problem within 90 days they will actually swap it out for you with a brand new phone.

They are great, unfortunately they didn't have the S4 until much later so I bought it from Target on release day.

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I work at Costco. I will check for you. The black and white Moto X js in our inventory system but we don't have a shipment date. I'll check tomorrow and reply with what I find.

RM83, would you mind checking when Costco will have the Sprint Moto X? Will they do a pre-order like with he Verizon variant?

I got the HTC One at the end of July from you guys and i need to exchange it for a Moto X....and I need it to become available before my 90 days is up.

Thank you in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly