Moto z play droid $205 refurbished

jbird68

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
Years ago I bought a refurbished Garmin GPS and then it had issues. Sort of scared me away from buying refurbished again. Might work for some people but I prefer not to but anything refurbished.

chuckles1024

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Verizon is offering new Moto Z Play Droids for $5/month, or $120 over 2 years. No additional contract commitment, but you have to pay it off at full price (the balance of $408) if you leave before then. Hopefully there's no other big catch I'm missing because mine arrives tomorrow night. First time I've replace a perfectly good phone (Moto X Pure) in only about a year. But I need that battery time!

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Not much of a deal if you can't get ahold of them lol. Just called a store here in AZ and no location in this state has any in stock, nor can they be ordered online. Drat.

Edit: had some time to kill at lunch and plugged in some random zip codes (New York, Chicago, LA). Nothing in stock *anywhere*. I call BS on this "sale." Probably just a way to drive foot traffic into Best Buy stores.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is offering new Moto Z Play Droids for $5/month, or $120 over 2 years. No additional contract commitment, but you have to pay it off at full price (the balance of $408) if you leave before then. Hopefully there's no other big catch I'm missing because mine arrives tomorrow night. First time I've replace a perfectly good phone (Moto X Pure) in only about a year. But I need that battery time!
That's how I got mine. Just paid the $408 and it didn't impact my plan. Didn't even have them take it out of the box. Took it home and put the SIM card from my Droid Turbo in there and was good to go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC