Moving the Search Window

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Somehow my search window got moved from the top of the home screen to the bottom. I really prefer it at the top so I tried to long tap/drag it to the top, but the app icons were in the way. (I was hoping they'd all shift down, but no luck.)

So, I had to move icons to other pages to make space for my search window, then drag them back.

Anyone know an easier way to do this?

TIA

ChocoBilly

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I removed my Search Bar altogether. It takes space. If I need to search anything I just press the Search Button. It's more or less the same.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Once I realized that I could move the search bar I did. But you just made a valid point about the search button on the phone being virtually the same. Never even paid it any mind. So now I just deleted it too and I'm going to stick to the button. Like you said, gives you more space on the screen.

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If you do take it off the screen, which I kinda want to try, where can you go to get it back? If I take it off and still like it, I would like to know it's easy to put back. I'm sure there is a way but I don't really want to do it before I know how to fix it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19