MTP Mode

anexiole

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Errr while you could do a driver update for windows, how about for mac users?
plagued here with the same bloody problem of not being able to drag and drop (ie. to copy files to and from the device to my mac).

Will HTC just drop its ******* htc sync and let us use android file transfer like the rest?

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Errr while you could do a driver update for windows, how about for mac users?
plagued here with the same bloody problem of not being able to drag and drop (ie. to copy files to and from the device to my mac).

Will HTC just drop its ******* htc sync and let us use android file transfer like the rest?
AFT worked until 4.4. I this Google just needs to update it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bdf93

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I plugged my phone into my Macbook and it kept saying MTP mode enabled. I never downloaded the HTC sync manager either. Then I hit disabled and now all of my pictures and music are gone and I can't take pictures now or save any. It is saying my USB storage is unavailable and I can't use it. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do? Possibly tell me how to enable the MTP mode again? and it is possible to get my pictures and music back? Thanks!

bubble111

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
bdf93... I have the same problem! has anyone replied to you or have you found a solution??? im desperate to get it fixed! Please someone help! Thanks

motile

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
lets say i accidentaly cleared my data. is there any possible way to set my settings back where my media will all return ???

Matt Roberts2

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
This message is for Cereal KiIIer, i just want to say i have Registered now just to say Thank You, your comment has solved my problems so i am glad you did register. Thank You.

a1aid

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
no it wont let me use it dont donnwload i want to change the mtp thing because before it never showed up when i plugged it in and now it does and when it did im unable to use htc sync manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca