Multi device Charging stations

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I recently got my wife an Anker multi-device charging station for her iPhone 13 Pro, Apple Watch, and Air Pods. I have an off-brand from a few years ago for my Galaxy devices. I was wondering if there are any updated ones that you folks might use that are especially compatible with the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. The one I have doesn't work well with the GW4, so I've reverted to using the OEM charger, but I'm trying to reduce the clutter on my nightstand again.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N986U using AC Forums mobile app

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have found that chargers are hit and miss with the Watches.

I have 2 of these and they work great for my Phone/Buds/Watch 4 Classic (and my wife's Watch 4). One in the living room and one on my nightstand:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TQSD6QB

Only does 10W on the phone pad, but I find this enough for me. With 2 coils, it fits every phone I have ever put on it.

I like this because they come apart and EACH part has a USB-C port so you can use them together or independently. For the one out in the living room, I normally do not have the flat charger out unless I am using it, I just keep it in a drawer under and pull it out as needed. They connect magnetically, so easy to pop on and off.