Multiple Bluetooth Headphones

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to connect 2 sets of bluetooth headphones to the Tab S 10.5 so that on an airline flight, my wife and I could both watch the tablet, but listen through our individual bluetooth headphones?

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely possible, BUT most likely prohibited! Most if not all airlines prohibit the use of Bluetooth headphones while on the plane. Better option is probably a 3.5 jack splitter, available for less than 10 dollars on Amazon. Here's an example....

https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Speak...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6293101

That's odd. I travel a lot and see people using bluetooth headphones all of the time. You had mentioned it's possible. Do you know how?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That's odd. I travel a lot and see people using bluetooth headphones all of the time. You had mentioned it's possible. Do you know how?

Upon research it depends on the airline some prohibit the whole flight and some just takeoff and landing. Anyways what's supported varies. Most WILL allow multiple connection, but only 1 can be sound. Probably you'll just need to test it ahead, worstcase 3 bucks for the splitter ain't bad!

PS It's possible your Bluetooth headphones (especially over the ear) will also support a wired connection.