Multiple Call Capabilities

Grayf0x

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Am I missing something or does juggling calls on this phone suck? If I'm on the phone and want to add someone to make it a conference call, but upon calling the third person get their voicemail, I see NO option to end the current call and return to the original call. The only option is the red hang up button which ends all connections, or returning to the original call via "merge" and having a conversation on the third person's voicemail box.

The call menu options seem extremely limited to me, is there another menu or app that anyone uses to improve this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty carrier-dependent, so bring the phone into the carrier's store and ask an associate to take you through it. Some setups allow you to switch between calls or merge them, some only allow merging. (We're still in the infancy of multiple calling.)

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You've explained it perfectly and I have always wondered exactly the same, on my Note 2 and now Note 4! I have searched endlessly online for a solution only to come up with, "You Can't". For such an advanced feature, I agree it should have some resolution to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha