Multiple Google accounts

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have things backed up to two or more Google accounts? I have everything backed up to Google One and Photos to one email account all except for my apps which are on another account.

It makes it a challenge when setting up a new phone and making sure I'm restoring from the right account. I'm getting my S22 plus next week so I'll be using the USB c cable to transfer everything over that way. I'm going from one Samsung device to another so it sube seamless. But I know in the past using Google's cloud backup and restore was a bit different.

I don't even want to think about how long it would take transfer everything over to one account, especially all my pictures and videos that are backed up to Google Photos.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Just curious, what's your reason for two accounts, or is it three counting google one? If everything backed up to google one, then why do the photos need to be consolidated to one of the other accounts?

I'm not familiar with google one policies, so there may be some constraints I'm unaware of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali