Music player suggestions

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am starting to use my g3 in my car via the aux. I was wondering what music player you folks used to get the best sound.... I know the radio system has alot to do with it too but I was curious. I have tried...
Player Pro
Jet audio
Stock
N7

I like player pro, it has been an old friend through my EVO and sg3 but was curious about what you liked.

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the G3, but I do love PowerAmp. Has been able to play almost every file I have thrown at it.

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Neutron music app sounds great and actually Google play music (I set to downloaded music only) sounds pretty good in the car.

Posted via Android Central App

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have tried many, many players, both free and paid. I was never really satisfied...there was always something I didn't like, until now. I was surprised myself, but I think, for me right now, nothing beats Google Play music. The interface is good, and the fact that my Google Music library is growing, it's the logical choice. I also like the sound quality. Very happy.

Posted via the Android Central App

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've tried pretty much every music player out there and haven't found anything special. The stock app is just fine

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I use Poweramp only in the car. The equalizer and tone controls are far better than any of the others I have tried. My system sounds great and the adjustability of Poweramp gives me the best results.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp