winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
You might read this thread. But of course there's several varied ways to do it. I've been real happy with iSyncr, so far, as it's always worked great for syncing my iTunes music libraries.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded the isyncr and got some of my music over to my galaxy 3. However, many songs say "DRM File" not copying. I am screwed?
I guess DRM files can be converted to Mp3 files. I'm not aware of the specifics on how to do so. It might help you to read this thread, post #8, and yes, to also do some additional ? iTunes DRM files ? searches, as you'll see there's several threads you can read on the subject.

Here's that quoted [Post #8]:
iTunes has not used DRM for many years. It's gone, has been gone, and is not coming back for music. If anyone has downloaded music from iTunes any time in the past 3 years it is 100% DRM free and will play on any music player that can play ACC files; or just convert them to mp3s. If you have DRMed music from iTunes you can even "upgrade" them to DRM free and higher bit rate files; for a small price.

And btw, abbeywood11 . . I was a bit remiss by forgetting to say: Hello! - and a warm Welcome to the AC Forums, yesterday. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingExotic069