My android tablet keeps factory reseting every time it shuts off

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've had this problem for a few years now. So my tablet is on android 4.4 it's an older tablet Prestigio, but a when I rooted the tablet it worked fine for a while, but I decided to deroot it and after I derooted it my tablet always factory reseted every time it shut off when it had no battery left.I think the battery doesn't have any problem. I've been searching for a few years now,but I haven't fixed it yet.

P.S:I don't need the tablet anymore, I bought a phone right after it started doing this, but I still want it so I can play party games with my friends because it has a larger screen and all.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Android Central may not be the best place to ask root questions, at least not in the General Ask A Question section. It gets even more sketchy when you're talking about such an old device. Not to say that we won't attempt to help you but just to say that some of the older threads at XDA Developers forums might be a better source for help with this. There they deal with and talk a lot more about rooting, rooting issues and root fixes.

There is a community of developers and rooters here but to reach those forums you should probably create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html