My AT&T app not launching

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the My AT&T app not working? I click the app and it just says stopped working.

I'm on the April release and cleared data and cache from the app with no luck. I then reinstalled but still no luck.

Thanks,

Rick

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I am rooted and using Flash Kernal but I'm not sure that should matter.

kinda baffled as I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still no luck. when I get the time, I'll make a backup and restore to factory if need be.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ah yeah I'm all stock. Used to root years ago but lost interest since no benefit for me.

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about you ladies and gents but my att app is horrible for me all the time doesn't matter if it Android or iOS

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the My AT&T app not working? I click the app and it just says stopped working.

I'm on the April release and cleared data and cache from the app with no luck. I then reinstalled but still no luck.

Thanks,

Rick

same here wont open, just deleted reinstalled still wont load.
april release

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks,

Rick

No issues. On a side note at&t sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokadots