John Wooten1

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I got my gear s on Thursday, no sim and I must say, I love it. I does everything it would do if it was running on the sim. I am still getting used to it, but I am glad I got it. I was a pre order for the hot watch through a company called phtl, but they cant get the watches out and I got a refund, and dang glad I did.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I got my gear s on Thursday, no sim and I must say, I love it. I does everything it would do if it was running on the sim. I am still getting used to it, but I am glad I got it. I was a pre order for the hot watch through a company called phtl, but they cant get the watches out and I got a refund, and dang glad I did.

When you say it does everything it would do if it had a SIM card you don't mean that you can receive phone calls even when your main phone is off or you are away from it right?

Posted via the Android Central App

John Wooten1

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
so far I have been up to about 50 feet from it and Bluetooth is still connected, I just refuse to pay the extra for the service. I never turn my phone off and I am always within Bluetooth range. I like the fact that calls and texts go to the watch, when my phone is in my pocket, I can call and text from the watch. The keyboard might be small but im ok with it and I have sausages for fingers. The voice when texting also works fairly well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24