My HTC One (M8): will have to wait. VZ screwed up my unlimited!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I did a *228 to switch phones and the system kicked my out of unlimited... swalsemen did not see this as a problem. said it would take 2-3 days to get my unlimited back-.

in the meantime he spent about 5 min trying to talk me in to samsung galaxy s5.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: My M8 will have to wait. VZ screwed up my unlimited!

I did a *228 to switch phones and the system kicked my out of unlimited... swalsemen did not see this as a problem. said it would take 2-3 days to get my unlimited back-.

in the meantime he spent about 5 min trying to talk me in to samsung galaxy s5.......

WELL 1. *228 won't work with 4g phones, and 2 simply placing the sim in will activate it. Not sure how it screwed up your unlimited unless you upgraded then you were going to lose it regardless.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

WELL 1. *228 won't work with 4g phones, and 2 simply placing the sim in will activate it. Not sure how it screwed up your unlimited unless you upgraded then you were going to lose it regardless.

sold my HTC ONE(ebay)... got my back up droid incredible 2 out and activated using the *228 option.

thats all i did.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

sold my HTC ONE(ebay)... got my back up droid incredible 2 out and activated using the *228 option.

thats all i did.

Yeah *228 works on 3g devices, not 4g. Not sure how activating an old device would take away your data since its the same plan and not changing anything. But that's why I always do in store and ask like 10 times if I still have unlimited data