My LG G4 rear camera is not working, front cam pics are upside down. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

cypresstx86

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
lg g4 rear cam not working, front cam pics are upside down

I just replaced the screen on my g4 with a screen I got from futuresupplier.com in china.

After powering up the rear camera is no longer working. The front camera does however it saves the pictures upside down. In snapchat the pic saves correct but in the camera app it saves them upside down. Why is this? Could this be a screen issue?

It may be possible the rear camera was damaged but unlikely. this phone was very easy to work on. Is there anything I can do?

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: lg g4 rear cam not working, front cam pics are upside down

No idea what would cause that. But if they were OK before the replacement, then even if it's ready to work on, the logical conclusion would seem to be that something happened during the replacement.

Do the accelerometers read correctly, does the phone perhaps think it's upside-down, thus displaying the picture strangely?

raimik56

May 29, 2016
Visit site

I just replaced the screen on my g4 with a screen I got from futuresupplier.com in china.

After powering up the rear camera is no longer working. The front camera does however it saves the pictures upside down. In snapchat the pic saves correct but in the camera app it saves them upside down. Why is this? Could this be a screen issue?

It may be possible the rear camera was damaged but unlikely. this phone was very easy to work on. Is there anything I can do?

I had the same problem, after I put Chinese LCD, but than I changed back to my original but still the same problem, front camera upside down, rear camera not working and flashlight aswhele. don't know what to do Lg g4 h815 . maybe is there motherboard problem? who can help with this issue.

ehsan640

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site

Hello friends
I have the same problem
Did anyone solve that?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members