My LG L7 II Dual Smartphone has crappy battery life..?

Cosmin Tutoveanu

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
It loses like 10% every 10 minutes...
My smartphone is meant to have a REALLY long lasting battery, but for some reason it's crap. Is there a problem with my battery or something else..? I have all my settings the most power saving it can possibly be.

Apceh Craft

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I think it is all about your's my LG L7 II have really long battery life!! I bought it because of that. I can't give you more information except that your smartphone has fabrical mistake or something sorry. :(

drlawgr

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My battery lasts for 2 days if not much used, and 1 full day if used all day long! No other phone can do that... well, maybe my BB Z10... but when I arrive at home it is almost 'drained', while the LG still has 20-25% to go...

Kyle Silas

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
im not sure if you will see this after all this time but i have had the exact same problem. I took the phone on contract, i would say, at the beginning of 2014 and just a couple months later this started happening. Rapid battery drain, extensive overheating and it wouldnt charge to 100%, it always goot stuck around 70%. I took it back to my service provider and they kept returning it saying that it had been fixed only for me to realise that it wasnt. Did you find a fix or is a lost cause?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadeharper