My Nexus 7 just got here!!!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My roommate just texted me and said my Nexus has just been delivered!!!!! The lame part is that I'm at work and I can't play with it for another 2 and half hours!!! What's the first thing I should do with it when I get home? :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha...all these ideas are great. I literally just walked in the house and saw it on the table. All I've done is cut the side tape of the UPS box and decided to check the thread first...lol. Here we go......... :D:D:D

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I would check it for screen issues as a lot of people seem to be having them and if you find none then download shadow gun HD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I would check it for screen issues as a lot of people seem to be having them and if you find none then download shadow gun HD.

I agree. Check it over real good for issues.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Absolutely, here's hoping I got a good unit. :) Love ShadowGun, totally bad@$$!!! :cool:

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got a notification for an system update for 4.1.1. Is this the update that removes universal search?

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well as you can, I'm posting from my Nexus and am loving the crap out of this thing. The size of this thing is absolutely perfect for pretty much everything. From the smoothness of the ui and the raw speed of the processor to the fact that it weighs practically nothing is making me wonder why I ever even bought an iPad in the first place. I'll put it like this....if you can get one.....DO IT!!!!!! :cool:

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the NFC error right out of the box, but after following some advice on XDA I re-flashed the stock ROM and now everything seems good to go.

I called Google play support but they were dicks about doing an exchange. They said it would take up to 10 business days for a response, and they would put a hold on my credit card. I like the device but its the last time I order one straight from Google online.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD